15 Aug Atomization. ARTICLES AND POSTS. 2010-2021.
The process of atomizing or the state of being atomized; specifically, in medicine, the reduction of liquids to the form of spray for inhalation or for application to the throat or nasal passages, and for other purposes. Also spelled atomisation. The act of reducing to atoms, or very minute particles; or the state of being so reduced. The reduction of fluids into fine spray.
- BlackRock presents as climate friendly woke but in reality it’s the biggest driver of fossil fuels and repressive regimes
- Senate Kills GOP Legislation To Prohibit ‘Certain Human-Animal Chimeras’ (27-May-2021)
- The economic value of targeting aging (5-Jul-2021)
- Michael Gove “We’ve had enough of experts…” Misquote Interview (3-Jun-2016)
- Satoshi Final Forum Posts
- The Case For Reparations by Ta-Nehisi Coates (Jun-2014)
- Nvidia Cambridge Supercomputer Crunching UK Health And Habits Big Data
- The Radicalization of the American Elite against Liberalism by Andrew Sullivan (7-Jul-2021)
- Kevin Gallagher Cyberactivist Dead at 36 (13-Jun-2021)
- UN Rebuke of US Sanctions on Venezuela Met With Stunning Silence (10-Mar-2021)
- Propaganda By Omission: Libya, Syria, Venezuela And The UK (29-Mar-2021)
- A Remarkable Silence: Media Blackout After Key Witness Against Assange Admits Lying (1-Jul-2021)
- Key witness in Assange case admits to lies in indictment (stundin.is 26-Jun-2021)
- David Frum – Blue Vaccinated Losing Patience With Red Anti-vax