29 Jun America Bombs Syria: America Arms “Terrorists” and American Oil Bonanza
Progressives who tweet about their opposition to Biden’s bombing of Syria won’t mention that the US is also:
- Occupying 1/3 of Syria
- Stealing Syrian oil & wheat
- Crippling the Syrian economy with sanctions
- Supporting Al-Qaeda affiliates in Idlib
- Preventing reconstruction
- Imposing Western corporate ownership across Syria and Iraqi oil fields and infrastructure
Reported in the mainstream media as a strike against “Iran’backed militia” when it’s Syrian and Iraqis in their native land.
- No mandate from Congress.
- After repeal of post 9/11 authoritarian authorization for President to bypass Congress in foreign military commands.
- Where’s the legality
- How can it be self-defense when it’s activity on foreign occupied land that’s no threat to America whatsoever.
- Why is there no outrage in the mainstream media?
- Why are these acts of organized mass violence not important enough to register as a moral imperative for people who claim to be anti-war, anti-Imperialism, advocates for POC, bleeding hearts for Palestinians oppressed by Israeli military aggression?
Hypocrisy is tediously persistent.